xisto Community
*TBC*Killer

Need For Speed Shift The new Need for Speed

Hey all anywone knowing when this game is going to out? i heard that its going to be like GRID

The Grafichs ,Realism ,Sound ,Interface etc Appears to be a good game thats going to be :o
What do you guys think??

Heres a trailer you can see of Need For Speed Shift
Need For Speed Shift Trailer

Edited by TBCKiller (see edit history)

Seems pretty great. With each release EA pumps in more amazing graphics. Although I once loved to play this series, but not anymore. What I am going to tell is just what I feel. In the versions 3, 4, 5 and in even 6 the cars were more realistic. The career modes were very challenging, I mean they were really great. One would need to control them as real cars, without scratches, to get the wining position. And then from the underground series the cars became more like rag dolls. Also I didn't like the idea of underground street racing. You just need to get faster and faster. Since then I haven't played the game since then. But the games getting better and better graphics, I would love to play atleast the demo of this release. BTW heres what I came to know about the release dates:

North American release of Need for Speed Shift set for September 22

Hitting Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PC at the same time.

wow it comes out to PSP also didn´t know thanks :oAbout the Underground game well it was the Game i liked most the Underground 2 and still is for me... i liked it because of the Carrer good cars sounds ... Tunning perfect ejejWell lets see how this comes out About the requeriments some1 know about ?

And in Europe the release date is September 17th.
Heres the minimum system requirements:

Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Vista Service Pack 1CPU: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) CPU running at 3,2GHz or higher (3.4GHz for Windows Vista)
Memory: 1GB RAM (Vista 2GB)
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB of free space
Graphics Hardware: 256 MB RAM with Pixel Shader 3 (PCI-Ex)
Sound Hardware : DirectX 9.0c compliant card (DirectX 10.1 compliant if applicable)
DVD Drive: 8X or faster DVD Drive
For Online Play: Network card with broadband connectivity
Source

This is the minimum system requirements. So you should have better than that for beter game play without any glitches.

There are two more released soon after this, Need for Speed: Nitro and Need for Speed: World Online. While the former is an arcade style game, the later is a free-to-play MMO which would be first released in Asia and then the west.

And in Europe the release date is September 17th.Heres the minimum system requirements:

This is the minimum system requirements. So you should have better than that for beter game play without any glitches.

There are two more released soon after this, Need for Speed: Nitro and Need for Speed: World Online. While the former is an arcade style game, the later is a free-to-play MMO which would be first released in Asia and then the west.

Haha in fact no i don´t xD

i have :
Cpu: Pentium IV 3.00Ghz
Ram: 2gb 667mhz
Video Card:Nvidia 8500GT 1gb version
S.O: Microsoft Windows XP and Vista....
Do you think it will run???

Yes i know it wil came out those two versions .... i can´t wait to the free online game comes out hehe

I don't know if the installer would halt because of the 200 MHz difference. But if it doesn't you can somehow get through the installation and can even play it without much issues. If you had a multiprocessor CPU (dual or quad) the game would run fine even with 2.8 or 2.6 GHz.That Nvidia 8500GT is a DX10 graphics card supporting pixel shader 4.0 so it should run fine. But don't expect anything marvelous or amazing gameplay, it has only 16 Stream processors. I doubt if that card can utilize 1 GB. There may be flickering at those tight turings.But first let the demo come out then we can go for the full game.

Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2.4ghz? Will it run?Need For Speed Shift

Thanks guys for answering all our questions!

Here is my problem..

I have a Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2.4 ghz and an NVIDIA GTX 260= 856mb.Video Card, With a 700 watt power supply.

Will I still be able to run Need For Speed Shift with this hardware, or will I need an upgrade? I mean my Procesor can even play Crysis,( it lags at some points, but it runs great till the point that I passed the whole game.) but I'm not shure It can play NFSS. Please Help me with this question.

Thankyou!

-question by importuner

Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2.4ghz? Will it run?Need For Speed Shift

Thanks guys for answering all our questions!

Here is my problem..

I have a Intel Pentium Dual Core @ 2.4 ghz and an NVIDIA GTX 260= 856mb.Video Card, With a 700 watt power supply.

Will I still be able to run Need For Speed Shift with this hardware, or will I need an upgrade? I mean my Procesor can even play Crysis,( it lags at some points, but it runs great till the point that I passed the whole game.) but I'm not shure It can play NFSS. Please Help me with this question.

Thankyou!

-question by importuner

what is registration code Need For Speed Shift

What is registration code for extacting crack that I've download??

-question by rionaldiKeywords: registration code torrent need for speed shift

nfs is running slowNeed For Speed Shift

Dear , Is there anybody who can tell me that how can I run need for speed shift fast on my pc I have

2gb Ddr Ram 

512 3d Card

intel core 2 duo 2.8ghz

dvd writer

But Yet I face a slow performance of need for speed shift

-reply by aatif

NFS World Online Release Date and System RequirementsNeed For Speed Shift

Get the system requirements and the proper release date of NFS World Online. Also, check out the problems that this game will be passing through. It seems that the Windows 7 users will be facing some issues with this game. Try out the solutions provided here to get rid of the same:

forums.Techarena.In/video-games/1352222.Htm#post5007736

-reply by joeyjuviyani