xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akashi

Video Converter For Ipod / Psp / Blackberry / Wii / Xbox Etc

I think maybe most of you already know about this software, but maybe some of us doesn't know, that's why i'm posting here.

This converter is called videora, a multimedia converter. This is the description from its official site

Videora Converter

Videora Converter is a free video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your video playing device. The software can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats that play on your video playing device. It is available for Windows and Mac.

Read the rest here :

http://www.videora.com/

Screenshots (iPod converter in Mac) :

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/screenshots/

It's free, easy to use, and available in mac and winblows. You can even download and convert video from youtube in once. Just browse the youtube video (using videora), specify the download destination folder, and it will download and convert the file for you. You can specify bitrate, resolution, etc. Try it guys.

For you who love CLI, try mencoder (i heard there is a GUI version, but i can't find its download link).

I used both. Free video converter is a nice tool, indeed, but for super, i never get it works with my phone. My phone keeps saying that the file can't be played (I convert mp3s into usual m4a files). I don't know the problem. Then I switched to itunes.

BTW, I posted this here because some member posted a not-freeware converter tools. Just wanna let people know that we can still get the free one out there :(

i used it once, but super and free video converter are far more complete and better than these small free/adware pieces videora.

Thanks akashi i really needed a Video Converter for my iPod. Btw this can be used for converting any kind of music and video, if someone didn't know :(jjrace i will try your opinion, maybe they are better than the akashi's video converter.Regards

Edited by 100janovski (see edit history)

Glad that this helps people. You should also try free video converter too :D

Thanks akashi i really needed a Video Converter for my iPod. Btw this can be used for converting any kind of music and video, if someone didn't know :(

jjrace i will try your opinion, maybe they are better than the akashi's video converter.
Regards

I personally like DBpoweramp, the best free audio converter. It has very advanced options such as ID3 tag copying, multiple conversion at a time etc. Super converter is for advanced users and it never works for the first time. It works but you have give it a shot many times to get the correct working output.