xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akashi

Korganizer And Google Calendar anyone has luck in syncing KOrganizer with Google Calendar?

As you've already known, now we can sync google calendar with mozilla sunbird and ical (and thunderbird too, using lightning and another addon) through webDAV. I did tried this feature using thunderbird, and it's really nice. You can sync your task, events, etc, and let people know. I also used it to sync events recorded in my school PC with my home PC. (Actually i used evolution in my home PC, and it works, though google guys said that it only supports for ical and sunbird).The problem is, after i switched to KDE, i want to use Korganizer as my personal organizer, but i still can't figure how to sync KOrganizer with google calendar. Anyone has luck? (except using thunderbird in KDE, of course) Please share with me guys.KDE newbie ;p

GCalDeamonKorganizer And Google CalendarIt appears that everyone recommends GCalDaemon:http://gcaldaemon.sourceforge.net/

This is a dated post, but it explains how to got Kontact syncing with Google:https://www.linux.com/news/how-make-kontact-work-google-apps

It wasn't really stable last time I tried it, so I turned it off. I've been meaning to try it again.Also, Kontact is supposed to work with WebDAV. I just don't see any clear instructions.-reply by Richard