xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluesinjid

Combat Arms

best eva game!Combat Arms

I have played dis game it iz the best eva. There iz no lag at all and the graphics r the bomb! U can create your own clan  and buy weapons,armour and all dat sh/it. Go Combat Arms hOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!.

feedback by jordan.Wade

Lol... :)Combat ArmsHow could you not hate this game!Played it for 1 year!Thepinder lol solider front is bad as... The graphics and everything is bad. :)Play combat arms it is the best.If you do add SoccerYeah (Me) And Join My Clan Chaos UNLEASHED !NB. You cant get bored! You play all different types of matches use different guns and aemour etc. :)HAVE FUN! :)-reply by SoccerYeah

I played this game for a Month and still like it but dont play it anymore.The graphics were not too good or too bad but ok.Gameplay was fun I loved the Zombie gamemode for Outbreak I had some good times playing that.I mostly just played with my brothers the game is a lot funner playing with friends than strangers.I disliked how the guns had timelimits on them but like being able to customize my class.

Is there any ways to download Combat Arms on Mac?Combat Arms

Is there any way to download it on Mac and play with it? I am dying to play it but then I have a MacBook Pro! >.< all of my friends have played but not me...Pls help me

-question by Mike123

LOVE THIS GAME but now it wont work...It says error 300011 or smthing like that and it cant connect me to the game ...Says try later but it wont work  anyone knows what PC  I need like:processor or pentium or any things like this