xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown_991405241576

Have You Heard About Kaiba Corp Virtual Dueling? Only the best :D

While traveling the internet out of boredom I wanted to find a game where I could play Yugioh Online for free. Then I came across this site created by a user who represents himself as Kaiba among his site. The game is created quite similarly to the GBA games and best of all its multiplayer. So that means you can battle others within the lobby! They also have tournaments and other events among the site! The only two downfalls to the game that really isn't a downfall are: 1) You have to do everything manually, meaning you have to flip your card over and change Phases and reduce and add to your life points. 2) The game doesn't have much cards available but it does have a good selection. The amount of cards will be fixed within future updates as its only one individual actually working on the system himself.

Here is the site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Register and download the software whether its the 1.4 version or the 1.5. The 1.5 version has much more cards compared to the 1.4 so its preferred to get 1.5.