xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown_991405241576

Have You Tried S4 League?

S4League is basically a sports game as it has two options, the first option being fumbi ball where it plays like American Football where you must reach to the opposing side's goal wit hthe ball. Of course the twist to the game is that its also a 3rd person shooter game! Thats right you have guns, swords, missile launchers, shields the works and even special abilities to help your team mates or crush your enemies. The second option is deathmatch which is a match off against each other to get the highest kill count, basic function among any gun game. Hence why I stated S4 League is a hybrid of the two, a sports game and a gun game but its totally a 3rd person perspective game. The url for S4 League is as shown below:s4.en.alaplaya.net/

Sorry for saying this but i dont think s4league is not a sports game i have it and i like it ... Of course if i didnt like it i would not have it .... :o

S4League is a excellent Free Multiplayer Game yes i recomment it if you want to pass somethime

About the Sports game i think you meaned the Touchdown mode...

where you have Weapons the ball, you must get the ball and score ....

But also you can do 1vs1 , Playing Deathmatch

The cool thing of this game is that you buy your weapons clothes etc... with Points that you earn and you have LvL´s system also

With real money you can also have acess to other things that the game offer

To play this game you must register at their HomePage which is

s4.en.alaplaya.net/