xisto Community
iGuest

New Person In The House From the New Person

Hello. I'm mel. I live in Pittsburgh, PA, and just graduated a few weeks ago with my BS in IT. I've already been lucky enough to get two positions in the field: First, I worked programming Palm devices to give questionnaires for clinical drug trials. After 7 months there, I got a position as an applications developer on a large inventory management system, working in the oxymoronic language of Object Oriented COBOL. =) No. Really. I'm serious. It exists.Nice to meet y'all.

hello i am doug i am from calgary ab canada i am am new to the server and i am a computer tech by trad i lived in calgary all my life i been in computers all my life sice i was very little and i have been helping people out for a long time anyone needs help post me and talk i am also a beta testter and i am on the new windows 7 and it is awsome u will all enjoy for the people that do not like it it is good you just have to be into the new techNICE to meet you mel and have a grate day or night