xisto Community
webdesigner1980

Please Review My New Forex Trading Site.

I don't like the shark jaws at the right of the main page.And I didn't appreciate the google ads on top the site.I guess you would name that negative criticism ? :o

I have to say that I’m impressed. You have a lot of information in the form of reviews and comments which shows you have put a lot of hard work into this website. I believe I would promote the reviews section more as this looks like the main traffic (and thus revenue) generator for your site. I don’t mind the shark image because after reading the introduction, the shark is very appropriate.I don’t think I would personally invest in the forex market but this website looks like a good place to start if I did have such inclinations.

My experience is like yours, except that I am a very conservative trader -- I don't put money on trades until I have paper-traded it for a while and shown a paper profit. I have tried several "systems" on Forex, actually currency futures options, and never found something that didn't produce triple-digit losses when annualized.My question for you is "Where is the meat?" I have clicked several links on the left side, and everything is generalities. Where is specific information about specific systems or market activity that is remarkable? I'm sure it is there, but it was not easy for me to find it.Actually, I found a method to answer my own question: I searched on "yen" and found several articles with "meat."Well done! :(

The text at the bottom of the page is huge compared to the rest of the site. Really you should try to keep everything about equal.Aside from that, the layout seems fine. I didn't have any real issues.