xisto Community
xtoyduck

Need Help With Special Code

I don't know how stupid this question is, although the only stupid questions are the ones not asked. I've been searching everywhere and can't find an answer. I need a code for having a simple alert() function to be called when a sertain post count is reached. I know sketches of coding, but this stumps me when tryin' to find out how IPB forums code to check post counts for users. Any Solutions/Help?

I need a code for having a simple alert() function to be called when a sertain post count is reached.

Are you the owner of the forum ? Did you personally install it? Do you have the codes ?Or are you talking about a generic IPB forum, needing a code for standard users?

It's my fourm page and it's just the one I created from ipbfree.com. I'm the owner...I'm just tryin' to add a cool pop-up window feature for when my members reach certain post counts. I know how to work around the javascript coding for alert() function it's just that I don't know how to call it out when post count hits certain numbers. I know that ipbfree uses elements and tag classes to call out values I just do not know where to and how to use them for what I need.