xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sharpie

Call Of Duty 5:world At War, Highest Kill Streak? what is your highest kill streak?

I think only up to 9 or something. All I remember is it was on the map cliffside I think the name is? Anyways, I used the flame thrower and camped and whenever someone came around the corner I would hit them with the flame thrower, pretty fun then someone remembered where I was and shot me before I could kill him.

mine was about 30. I was using a ghost class, and if u don't know wat a ghost class is I'm not really suprised but u should go to cod4central.Com and look at how to be one. They're so much fun. Its like being a modern ninja. Anyway I was walking around the map in hard to spot places and just kept on shooting people. It was so fun coz one time I was able to outsmart 2 guys that were onto me coz they had a RECON PLANE and I had camoflouge on so they culdnt find me and I managed to kill them both.. SILENTLY! 

-reply by matt the one

mine was about 30. I was using a ghost class, and if u don't know wat a ghost class is I'm not really suprised but u should go to cod4central.Com and look at how to be one. They're so much fun. Its like being a modern ninja. Anyway I was walking around the map in hard to spot places and just kept on shooting people. It was so fun coz one time I was able to outsmart 2 guys that were onto me coz they had a RECON PLANE and I had camoflouge on so they culdnt find me and I managed to kill them both.. SILENTLY! 

-reply by matt the one

-reply by matt the one

My best was 27- 15 with a thompson drum mag, 4 with a nambu, 3 with a springfield scoped, 1 with an svt-40, 2 with an mp40, and 2 with a tank.