xisto Community
webdesigner1980

Debt Consolidation Website, I Appreciate Feedback!

OK, why not ? I had a look and it seems reasonably attractive. Besides the fact that I hate the job of the debt consolidation companies, your site seems nicely designed and rather effective.It does not work on each browser, maybe you should think about that. I am currently working on very small computer, which does not have memory enough for more than Windows 98. Your site asked me to download flash, and then warned me that my OS does not accept the necessary version of flash.Simply remember that some of the people in your targetted marketing spot could be poor people, having an old PC, exactly as old as mine, and, if what you wanted to tell them currently need flash, then you should probably find a way passing this message without flash.My own very rich customers use PowerPC AIX workstations, browsing with firefox, and flash is also not available for them either. Which is not very important because maybe they have no debt consolidation needs...

Besides the fact that I hate the job of the debt consolidation companies, your site seems nicely designed and rather effective.

Glad Iâm not the only one here who feels the same thing. My only response to this is http://www.daveramsey.com/home/. *steps off soapbox*

If you are indeed the one who designed this site then I have to say you did a great job. Very professional looking. I did notice the very attractive lady in the corner speaking to me when the site first loaded. I had to laugh because Iâve seen the same actress on other sites and on an investigative television show (MSNBC I believe) about work at home scams. Iâm really not saying anything bad about your site but I still think itâs funny that you have the same actress.