xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eiteljoh

My Account Has Been Suspended Why? I have the credits...

Hello, my account has been suspended and I receive the message screen telling me this. I have not received an email, and I have the necessary credits.Maybe this was an accident? Please help...Thank you in advance.Regards,John

Hmmm.... I don't think it's an accident, theres a script doing it all :)Maybe if you keep posting, eventually your site will come back. Sometimes it takes about 10 minutes. But if your site doesn't come back, try private messaging an admin.

Hi eiteljoh, this is quite a peculiar matter, but we moderators do not have any control over hosting credits and hosting management. Therefore, only the admins can deal with this matter. Can you provide a screenshot of the message you are getting? Thanks-whyme

Hi eiteljoh, this is quite a peculiar matter, but we moderators do not have any control over hosting credits and hosting management. Therefore, only the admins can deal with this matter. Can you provide a screenshot of the message you are getting? Thanks

-whyme

67923[/snapback]

hello whyme,

thanks for the assistance :)

i'll just copy and paste the beginning of the error page ...

my site - kokeshi.trap17.com, is re-directed to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

here's the text:

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

The Following may be the possible reasons ( If you are a Free Hosted Member ) :-

1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.

2. Your Account was in violation of TOS.

3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out http://forums.xisto.com/index.php for checking out your hosting credits.

regards,

john