xisto Community
hfbvm

Divx 7.1.0.2

T

he next generation of DivX video! Enjoy true HD video with DivX® 7 for Windows. Play all DivX and DivX Plus™ HD video (MKV) with our free offering and purchase DivX Pro 7 to create your own HD videos.A Cinematic Video Experience! We're now introducing the next generation of DivX technology with DivX 7 — our new software that lets you create and play full HD H.264 (MKV) videos. H.264 is a new standard that is poised to power the high definition video revolution by offering incredible visual quality, performance and efficiency. DivX 7 gives you all the tools you need to take full advantage of H.264 for a truly cinematic video experience.

DivX® is a digital video format that offers a high-quality viewing experience on any device or platform — from your PC to your phone to your living room TV. Over 100 million devices that support DivX video have shipped worldwide from major manufactures, including DVD players, gaming consoles, mobile phones and more. Look for the DivX logo when you buy your next device to ensure that you can enjoy your videos anywhere you choose.

hey sorry yordan, but i think it is not copied and just pasted any ways ....... i like using Divx

Both are copy/paste see for yourself and again :o

I think aloKNsh simply did a joke concerning pasting without copying. Nevertheless, this is plagiarized text, and hfbvm needs to urgently learn how to use the quote tags.