xisto Community
Haricotcur

Greetings From Haricotcur Hello All

Hello all, my nick is Haricotcur (means executioner in french) and I am from India. I stumbled upon this website when I was searching for tutorials on building a basic php cms. These forums are very informative with tons of excellent articles. The "double-click any word" feature is very helpful, we can instantly know the meaning of any word. Well, I am a computer science student currently doing my first year. I am into website designing and coding although I spend more time in learning them. I am also into graphics and photo manipulations in photoshop. I am pretty average in these things. I would like to get this unique type of free hosting being offered here, the features are amazing. I read through all the rules and procedure and hope to get hosted soon. I would like to share my views and opinions and also ask any doubts or questions here in the coming days. Hope to see you around soon.

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you will be satisfied with the features offered by Xisto hosting.
Are you really open to solve any doubts or questions ? Let me shoot first !

Haricotcur (means executioner in french) I would like to share my views and opinions and also ask any doubts or questions here in the coming days.

Where is the info concerning the french executioner ? I think I know decently the French language and I never heard about Harocotcur. Could you tell us a little bit about this ? Maybe could you open a topic concerning this particular point in our "The Einstein Factor" forum ?

Hello yordan, its just a slang word and isn't there in the official dictionary. By the way its just a random nickname which I found in google to have some meaning. Here's the google search for that word. I dont have any valid source which can show that. Here's a bit of story on why I chose this name.

I have seen this text. It's an English text talking about French slang, so i don't know how much we can trust this, at least we should need a second advice, and mine is "no". Of course I am an expert of French slang, and as usual en these case, two contradictory expert advices neutralize each other and everybody should feel free to believe what he wants (personally "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky", but this is another story) :mellow:

Well if it is so then I will stop telling the world that meaning. Anyway I liked the name, and someday a Google search for that name will result tons of links which I would have left throughout in various websites, blogs etc.Off to posting now, I am so interested in the tutorials section that am not feeling to post at all :mellow: .