xisto Community
issa007

Logon As Administrator How can I get back my Admin profile

As far as I remember, when installing XP home edition, you create a user (let's say "Daddy" or "Issa"), you give this user a password, and only the users you create can log in.The first user you create is an admin, and you should not forget his password. If you forgot the user's password, you will probably have to re-install windows.I'm even not sure that the Administrator user can connect, at least you should give him a password and look if his account is not locked.

Log on as Administrator (Windows Console)Logon As AdministratorGood Day dudes.Can any1 help me on how I can logon as administrator on a Windows Command Console screen like as we do on Linux (su). Please I really need u help. I was trying to repair my PC using a Console Window, repairing a hal.Dll file, and when I typed my command (expand d:i386hal.Dl_ c:windowssystem32hal.Dll) I in turn received this message / respond : Access is denied - which I presume I should be emanating from the fact that I did not log on as admiinistrator, any help, idea, comment and suggestion is highly welcomed.Thanks.-reply by Phutiane

On Vista Home Premium you to get an Administrator access to the command prompt you must be logged in an administrator account first (standard user won't work). Right-click on the command.Com file (or the shortcut in the "Start" menu) and choose "Run as Administrator" then you can have full access.

windows front door??Logon As Administrator

I need help here I lost all my passwords for my computer on windows. I have 3 user accounts. How do I skip putting passwords in and stuff? I know theres a command promt to do it but its been soo long since then...I don't have my passwords, and I need to get on my administrator account. What do I do??

-reply by chloe

Win 7 password reset when logged on with fingerprint scannerLogon As Administrator

Hi all... I've been using my fingerprint access to log on to windows 7 and have consequently fogotten my original password!How can I reset my password once I've accessed via fingerprint?

Many thanksPaul

password forgotLogon As Administrator

I forgot my user password as well as my administrator password,

I cannot access anymore,

could you help me?

Thank you

Frankie

New Delhi

-question by frankie

answer to password forgotLogon As Administrator

Open start>run>cmd. It should open a black window. Then type:

net user (replace with your username )/active:yes *

It will ask you to type in a new password. Choose one. Then try logging in.

-reply by evilmastermind