xisto Community
qtarsusy

What Is The Best Web-hosting Company To Use?

I think the best is Xisto corporation? and you're at one of their websites :mellow:

https://xisto.com/
https://xisto.com/

and free hosting they are offering:

http://forums.xisto.com/
http://forums.xisto.com/

They offer all, free web hosting, paid web hosting, domains, email hosting, reseller services and etc. :P

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)

The best web hosting sites are: ...so many out there. It will just depend on your pocket, $$$. Not expensive though, but obviously we go for the FREE hosting, right? Web1000, and Bravenet are just few of the sites which has cpanel, mysql, cgi, huge data capacities, etc. I do not know when am I going to have credit earnings but I keep on posting.

The best web hosting sites are: ...so many out there. It will just depend on your pocket, $$$. Not expensive though, but obviously we go for the FREE hosting, right? Web1000, and Bravenet are just few of the sites which has cpanel, mysql, cgi, huge data capacities, etc.

i know a webhosting company which gives everything unlimited.but its all about whom you trust.I trust them and therefore i have my website hosted there.If i feel that if i can post here and earn enough money that i will be able to purchase the unmetered package every month than i will shift here.if you go for paid hosting than you are a fool.if you want you can make 5 posts a day earn money and host your website here.
Note:link posting of other websites which provide hosting is against the rules.

There are already several posts about this subject.The main problem with the free web hosting companies is how long they will last and how secured their service is.Websites sustained by post-for-hosting companies like Xisto or Xisto last since a very long time, with a very low downtime.Free websites with a small bottom-line add, like our sister site qupis.com also show a very professional service without downtime.A lot of competitors have problems due to the lack of revenue, and user sites suffer downtimes or simply disappear.Personally I prefer I prefer the Xisto system, where the ads invisible to our members generate enough revenue for paying a very professional hosting for which standard users have to give real money.

I recently switched over to Hostmonster because my previous host, a small Singapore company can’t offer me the kind of space and bandwidth that Hostmonster offers.I give top marks to their customer service. I still cannot forget how tickets are responded to in under 30 minutes, and their LiveChat support response time is under 5 minutes. And, on the few occassions that I requested for support, the problems were generally fixed on the spot.So far, I had not experienced any downtime, although there were times when page loading seems a little slow. Overall, for the price that you pay ($3.95 a month if you pay upfront for at least 12 months, and they bundle in one free domain name as long as you stay with them), there really isn’t much to complain about.I love them but the point is they are not free.

sorry but this is a wague question! there are more than hundereds of compnay or say web hosting companys fighting and you will never know which is best for you untill you decide exactly what you need. There are no. of sites to offer you free hosting also but you would know they wont provide you that qualtiy hosting as in case paid case but exceptions are always there! like this one. No doubt hostgator or justhost are rocking the world with their attractive features and offers but new compnays like cowhost and others are not far behind in the race. You should not forget mediatemple.net its the best as per me but also the most expensive. If you are looking for the best then go with mt or else hostgator or goodaddy is always there for you. IN case of free hosting i would recommend ihubhost.com or Xisto.com or Xisto.com this are some of the famous names in the p2h arena! you are likely to get confused in this number of names and their offers. Some totally confused persons like those of providing web directory for the more confused persons :P like us who care in constant search of the best litre around and then hit their site. I would not hestitate to tell that this site are 40% trustworthy because this sites name the best as per if they are givien some kind of bribe or on theuser own likeness. So you better consult some of the best pros in this area. First you should decide exactly what is your milk in the cup and then go for the amount of sugar or tea adding in it. If you have little milk in the cup and you add large amount of sugar then you get your morinng tea in the basin. Like that first check your pocket then go for the hosting company and one more thing before becoming happy like in case of host gator (i can tell their as i am presently hosted there) they said that the hosting costs just 4$ and no hidden cost but you have to pay some more bucks which amount to around 200$ but still no hidden cost :) and they said that i would get 50$ free google adwords but they havent told me the condition that only for the us or canada users. NOw this is not fare. So you chould always check the whole scenario and then get in! anyways all the best and dont forget to get the best or lose the rest lol :D

Well the oldest and the most quality hosting is 1and1. I used to have domain and hosting registered at them and everything went fine. They have good support with their customers, which I liked the most... Also there is other hosting companies like GoDaddy (Very good hosting too, I'm telling from experience), HostGator (Dunno anything about this company) and many, many other. It's better to check many hosting companies as you can, to find the best offer that it's acceptable by the price and opportunities.

Well it all depends on what kind of hosting you are after is it Shared Hositng, Reseller Hosting etc. If you are looking for free hosting then I would definitely say Xisto how ever if you are looking for paid reseller hosting then I would pick scalahosting.com. There are just some of the Hosts that I have found to be very good but just because these hosts suited me doesn't necessarily mean that they will suit you!

000webhost.com often deletes user account without notifying them. If they're low on space or bandwidth then they expect you to pay instead of offering the same package. They suffer from a lot of downtime. They tried to host with freeservers.com but it went bankrupt and it didn't helped them to get more visitors. Same is case with xisto, there are many servers here with downtime. If you got lucky with any good server then good for you else just get hosting from other site and register domain here at xisto. In my opinion hostgator and dreamhost are the best host for shared hosting. Dreamhost also has coupon code "FRIDAYBONUS" for free domain and free IP address for life. This is good offer considering they offer good hosting, less downtime for blogs. If you've multimedia scripts to run then instead of dreamhost try sites inmotionhost.com

I think it depends on your needs. If you run a big site, you sure need to consider some dedicate service. For small blogs, any host can do just fine. But domain is more important. Register your own domain, host your site anywhere that you feel good and move anytime you like.For me, I think Asta is one of the best free hosting-- not much free hosting survive for many years. The survived, that says something.

Another one is atspace.com, they don't provider web build tool but free is free and yes you can activate the free account right away. here I see peoplr like myself watering the forum tying to get credits. LOL