xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheFury

Make A Text Based Game!

Which one do you like? (text based)  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you have some ideas for me tell it.

As a text based game developer, i would have to say that i'm rather partial the the theme of my own game The Oriental Dojo. Which is an martial arts inspired game. I could tell you all the design details but then i would have to kill you, trade secrets and all. LOL.

Depends on your ideas. Personally i prefer old wars with mythic creatures. But from what you offered i believe ganster and crime wars has the most potential for good ideas. Example: ganster ranks, assasinations prisons, bribes , police, illegal operations, drugs, political covers...science fiction war would be good too since you won't be limited to certain weapons and you can make up cool plasma or space stuff. Modern war iam against since well even though you can add political and UN effects you are limited to ideas when it comes to weapons and technology to logical and scientifically attainable stuff. Middle century war is not that good if you don't include magic,alchemy and other stuff. But it has good potential.