xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
astdesy

Anime-style Mmorpg Top 3

Have tried many Anime-Style MMORPGs such as Maple Story, Fiesta Online, Flyff, Asda Story, Ts Online and so forth, below is my top 3 list.

1. Asda Story - My favorite Anime MMORPG. Asda Story has unique characteristics of the item systems which are Soulmate and Real Costume System, different from the other games.The 'Soul Mate System' offers two players the ability to align to become 'soul mates' and allows them to wear unique costumes and use special skills. And the 'Real Costume System,' which gives players some of the most extensive personalization and design options ever seen in an MMORPG. Anybody want to try the game(soulmate with me, lol), here is the official link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

2. Mabinogi - fantasy MMORPG where NPCs remember you, you can design your own clothes, fish, cook, and relax around a campfire. This game, is EVERYTHING. Its a duengeon crawler. A music compisition tool. A social hangout. An adventure, and more! The community is awesome, the battle system is a little like rock-paper-scissor game. Though the battle system cant be everything. The official site is: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/landing/

Posted Image

3. Fiesta Online - Fiesta is set in a fully rendered 3D cel-shaded fantasy world in an anime-style, featuring classic RPG characters such as humans and elves that are then split into one of four categories — Fighter, Cleric, Archer, or Mage. It offers full support for guilds and clans and has also added PvP areas. Although no where near as deep as something like Age of Conan or World of Warcraft, this looks like a nice introduction to the world of MMORPGing and might be great for n00bs or younger players. Official site: https://fiesta.gamigo.com/

Posted Image

Edited by yordan
Quoted the text copied from http://www.otakucenter.com/anime-style-mmorpg-top-3-a-t29623.html (see edit history)

ReviewAnime-style Mmorpg Top 3

Note: Mabinogi is for North American players only! I hope it will soon come for Europe, but for now it's american only (ofcourse there is a way to bypass that x])

at the moment I'm downloading Asda Story, I hope it's fun to play ;).

Fiesta get's boring after a while, becuase it's more grinding based then Questing and stuff :P.

-reply by mastersem

Everyone should go to AruaROSE, it is an amazing private server for the game R.O.S.E. (Rush On Seven Episodes). You can be either a muse (mage), hawker, dealer, or a soldier! Then at 70 (on the private server, the original changed the level for job change to 100 o.O) you can change to one of two second jobs. Muses can be a mage or a cleric, hawkers can be raiders or scouts, dealers can be bourgeoise or artisans, and soldiers can be either a champion or a knight. For more amazing information go to aruarose.Com.

And by the way, I tried Fiesta and it was the most linear game ever, nothing changed for skills. On AruaROSE you can go for whatever skill you want first. It is soooooo boring when games force you to have the exact same skill build at lvl 15 as everyone else!

-reply by Sora

I've tried the last two and they seemed decent. I haven't tried Asda Story yet though. Mabinogi is my real big fave among the three though as you have a big expansive world to work with. Also they continuously do expansions to the game and also provide events on an almost weekly basis. The player count is pretty high too, just a few people were slightly bummed that the game had blacked any other participants outside of America.Fiesta Online was just just a bit weird for me to understand at first but I got into it. Sadly I had to reformat before really doing anything xD, I was still killing those jello looking monsters at the beginning lol. I've seen that the game expanded quite a bit over the few years though, I probably take a look at it in upcoming days.Asda seen some clips, sorta have a kingdom hearts look to it as your character has you guessed it very large feet xD, trailer seems goodie, so might as well try that too plus the graphics don't seem bad at all.Personally I would put Florensia over Fiesta Online through as it has lots of features like battling at sea like a real pirate and adventuring the land. It has classes and quests that can preoccupy your time. Well its just a suggestion ^.^.

S4 LeagueAnime-style Mmorpg Top 3I think S4 League is the best tps game ever.I really like it cuz when you start they give you 35000 to buy whatever you want.The clothes are not expensive and are really cool.You can also buy accesories like kitty ears,bunny ears, headphones, sun glasses,flowers(for girls XD) and more!Also when you level up they give you extra money, usually 10000 PEN.Its easy to level and fun.The weapons include rifles,canonades,dual gunz and more!You can also use swords, in that category is the countersword(I love that one) the plasma sword and the ''bat'' looks like baseball bat XD.The are many maps and 3 different ways to play:

Chaser Mode: 1 person is randomly selected and given ''super powers''(it cant be killed easily) to destroy the rest in a certain period of time.

TD: you play with teams, red and blue, and in the middle of map there is some kind of ''thing'' called a fumby, its a little doll that is actually cute and you have to take it to the other team's base.

DM: basic PVP, you play with teams and need to kill the people in the other team.

Also,from level 1-9 you are a rookie,10-20 super rookie,21-40 semi pro,41+ pro and so on..Then s1,s2,s3, and finally s4 that is level 100 O_O!!

-reply by Sheep :)

MabinogiAnime-style Mmorpg Top 3

Mabinogi is NOT just for North American Users.

If you actually think to check, there is a Korean Version (2003), Japanese Version(2004), Taiwanese Version(2005), Chinese Version(2005), an Amerian Version(2008), and a European Version(2009).

Unlike these servers though, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese DONOT have an IP Block system, but don't expect foreigners to be able to read it.

Korean Version does not have an IP Block either, until you try to sign up a certain way.

Unlike these servers, Korean Version uses the KSSN and real life info system to keep other server players from getting into the game.KSSNs (Korean Social Security Number)  are easily obtainable through Google, however, it is a great rish, for it might be used already, and using an already in use KSSN leads to a 3 year Korean Prison, also to a fine not exceeding 10, 000, 000 jimyeo.(Korean Currency)

That's a little bit over 10, 500, 000 USD(United States Dollars)!

-reply by Haoni

personally I dun agree wiv wat was said about fiesta. Its not for noobs or younger people. Its just if u r into a social anime and friendly game then its for you. All the other games all people care about are lvling rly high and showing off (no offense to other games). Games like fiesta, flyff, r.O.Se, grand fantasia look alot like anime and chibi but it don't mean that its only for younger people. You can still have a good time in fiesta. Tbh its the mmorpg ive played the most and its rly friendly. Ive played PWI and not as many people were friendly there.