xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilov

Pending Mycents (suggestion)

At the moment mycents don't credit instantly because they are considered as money and therefore it should be hard to spam your way up to a pro plan or so. Iam 100% with this security tactic but I'd like to see how much mycents are awaiting crediting. Just to know how much i need to get my daily required mycents (monthly need/30). Now normally i post as much as i can and collect as much mycents as i can but at sometimes there wouldn't be something good to talk about and i'd be too lazy to start a topic but i would if i was short in daily mycent upkeep.So what iam suggesting is whenever i make a post, a pending mycent number is credited instantly (like old credit system) but its useless, its just a number that shows how much mycents i will get assuming they aren't spam. When iam credited mycents, that number will be decreased from the pending one.On a side question, is their any way to increase my server's processing power by paying extra $? Whats the server power currently available also?

I agree, that it's quite interesting to know how much cents are still pending, because usually I just post and get an email that I got 1$ of myEarnings, but if it's hard to accomplish, the pending thing, then I wouldn't really be stressed, it's good the way it is and I think it might be even better to know how much you'll get, but the bad thing about it is:If you wrote something and your topic was deleted or post removed, the pending value also needs to be updated, so I guess if it only updates every 4-24 hours, then the way it's written now is much better? Even though I don't really know how the system works exactly, because sometimes when I'm lucky it updates after 10 minutes :rolleyes: