xisto Community
flute

Eye-catching:sony Xperia X1 With Its Powerful Video Functions

The only difference with smartphones is that is has an 800x480 wide screen display, every other smartphone is capable of playing videos too, in any give format, the only thing you need is TCPMP (freeware) or the core player (shareware) in combination with ffmpeg codecs. The 400Mb internal storage is very nice, but it's just not enough for a large music collection and a single video at the same time, but enough space to install a shitload of applications :rolleyes: .

@flute : you already posted this topic, six monthes ago, here : http://www.mercurynews.com/
You cannot post copied text here, or at least you must quote the copied text. You are the author of this text, but it's a six-month old text, you cannot post it as anew text.
I put the quote for you today. Next time please do the quoting job by yourself.
Else we will think that you are trying to cheat with the credit system. :rolleyes:

My friend used this device and he said that it is really a good one to have and use, more comfortable than Nokia E71 or Blackberry Bold, but the main bad thing about Xperia X1 is that by default it can be a little slow while using it, so this is really a problem especially if you add more things to it, even though I didn't use it and don't really plan to do so, because I don't travel to much, so I think those kind of devices is for people who spend less time at home. :mellow:

OO``````ok, I will notice that next next time. but my post were not six months ago. I wrote it about one or two month ago. :mellow:

OK, sorry for the timeframe error. Nevertheless, I'm glad you agree that your next topic should be written at Xisto first, or should be quoted.