xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kanade

My Hosting Credit Is -100 Help MY hosting credit is -100 Help

The new system is mycents, so all you have to do is sign up at Xisto - Support with the same email you signed up with here, post a couple of posts (maybe 5) and wait till you start seeing myEarnings and myCents in your profile or near your posts. After you gather 1.99$(not sure about the price) you will able to get new hosting.I don't think negative credits affect hosting anymore.

Welcome back kanade. Like khalilov said we no longer use that credit system to gain hosting. We now use mycent which does not decrease over time unlike the old credits system. To sign up for the new credits system go to https://support.xisto.com/ and sign up using the same email address that you use here. To learn more read the announcements. I think the new system is a lot better and allows a lot more features. If you have any questions about switching over to the new credits system don't be afaid to ask.

Negative credits should be totally ignored, since the new hosting system is up and the old system has been partially deactivated, with negative credits not suspending your hosting account.

The ____ credits remaining is basically there to scare you ... nah, I'm just kidding. It's actually remnants of the old system which the site administrator haven't had time to remove it. They're going to do a facelift apparently so they'll just remove it then.xboxrulz

The ____ credits remaining is basically there to scare you ... nah, I'm just kidding. It's actually remnants of the old system which the site administrator haven't had time to remove it. They're going to do a facelift apparently so they'll just remove it then.
xboxrulz

So is Xisto going to look like Xisto does? Or is this a different "facelift"? I kind of like the forums the way they are but I am already starting to get use to the new Xisto look so many what ever this place will look like will grow on me too.