xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

How To Make The Theme In Php? Apply Theme on to the profile.

I want to add theme in our site. theme included Color, Graphics, resolution, and background images, Title, Heading, Links, menu bar Body color, text color etc.when user select the theme according to theme it takes changes, on whole of the page, could any one can suggest regarding this i dont have any idea how to be apply this on the web page. i design a website which have a standard design like header, footer, lefter, righter, and a body any change need according to the link its only reflect on the body so mostly change have in body of the page, i add a link to theme on the header. i want when user click on theme theme menu popup and select the theme when he/she apply it take effect on the page, i also design a code for dynamic change in css style sheet. according to theme different css will select but when i apply it is not working fine.so i request to all the member who reads this post and have any idea how to solve this problem, are welcome.thanks

Please avoid double posting, veerumits.Remember that you initially posted this topic in the tutorial section. And remember that the tutorials are not visible until they have been reviewed and accepted.And your topic is not really a tutorial, it looks rather like a request for tutorial. That's why I moved it here.

This happens alot, happened to me too. Perhaps when someone tries to post something in tutorial section he should recieve a pop message or so warning him that this is tutorial section and that his post should not be a question and will not be shown till a mod/admin approves it.

Please avoid double posting, veerumits.Remember that you initially posted this topic in the tutorial section. And remember that the tutorials are not visible until they have been reviewed and accepted.
And your topic is not really a tutorial, it looks rather like a request for tutorial. That's why I moved it here.

lot of thanks,
actually this is happened due to speed of connection, i refresh,and there is no response, i think this is not post so i again submit, thats by this is happened.
thanks again.

He means that in this area of the forum, topics dissapear to you as well until a moderator sees them. Your connection cannot be too fast for what you were loading before to not have had the direct effected planned.