xisto Community
veerumits

When Code In Infinite Loop Decision on Logic

1)many time programmer see that his code gone to in infinite loop what exactly happened behind the code even if he see that logical code is not in infinite loop. then why it look like the infinite loop. some time what happened the intermediate r is not working fine his code in infinite loop not your code in infinite loop so before making decision to change the code please stay for some time to execute the code of interpreter, sure if your logic is not in infinite loop then it execute as per your desire, so why we are not stay or wait because my mind is in infinite loop he taking more and more decision and result is same, when we cool my work is fine. what we expect with code it do as well. some time people are innocent to his work because due to pressure of work, family, money, future, etc. at that time what we should do go to the lonely place and make your mind cool after then do the work. really this is practical approach which is applied by to the programmer. 2) some time what we do with the code we use more loops and decision control in our code and so the execution time is increase and we thought that my code is in infinite loop but exactly what happened with the code its result come after some time when his cycle is complete.3)Some time we use jumping statement in code and there is a looping at that stage also execution time increase.overall i want to express the think that dont loose the control over the looping. your decision is as per you desire.thanks.

Nice tips, but to make the post a bit more read friendly, perhaps you should rephrase to make the words less =). Also i see you have problems in english, thats ok there isn't a rule that says programers have to know english well. But perhaps you should read or study some english so that you don't face alot of problems communicating and understanding posts on Xisto and other similar sites =)

If you have inifite loop then your code is bad :rolleyes: (except if you want it to check, re-check, re-re-check something over and over ... altough better way are available for doing that :P ).Also worth mentioning is that if you know that a loop will only last for a few cycles (5 or so) that it is more efficiƫnt to copy-past your code 5 times instead of adding a for/while-loop (if you rewrite the code to a lower-level language you'll understand that checking the arguments for a loop takes some time too :P ).

Nice tips, but to make the post a bit more read friendly, perhaps you should rephrase to make the words less =). Also i see you have problems in english, thats ok there isn't a rule that says programers have to know english well. But perhaps you should read or study some english so that you don't face alot of problems communicating and understanding posts on Xisto and other similar sites =)

With all thanks to your advice and suggestion to me and also hope to you and to all to notice or point out my error in writing skill, i mean grammatical error in the post, your advice are most welcome, dear i dont know you but you are the member of Xisto so i think that you have relation with me as a member, and this is right place, where i think, we got all, what we hope. i am trying to improve my English sure it will come one day, you can also send me personal massage and i'll be very thankful to you.

thanks for your advice and suggestion ,i hope you point out my errors in my writing skill, meaning gramatical errors, your advice are most welcomed, you are a fellow member and we should be here for each other. i am trying to improve my English, iam sure it will come one day, you can also send me personal massage and i'll be very thankful to you.

=)

My english isn't that great too, if you want to improve your english and you can't attend an english class, i suggest reading some grammer books and to improve your conversation and/or chating skills add some people on MSN and talk to them in english, or join a yahoo ro MIRC english chat room. Might be annoying in the begining, but you will get used to it =).
Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

your advice are most welcome,

First of all, maybe you should write down shorter sentences.Then, you could put one line per sentence.
Then, I would remind you that the first person is I, and not i.