xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilov

Paid Twice?

9924 2008/11/01 2008/11/06 $0.00 USD Paid10295 2008/11/21 2008/12/01 $0.00 USD Paid

When i first paid, why was the payment only for 5 days :rolleyes:, now i have to come up with 3.8$ in less than 8 days?
I thought i was getting extra, turns out i was already late in paying

Why is it so? some people still havent transfered and i already paid twice :P, why was the first time i paid considered a payment for 5 days only =(.
And i was 1/3 way of getting my free doman XD

Edit: since the credit system is still working, and other people still haven't paid and when they turn into mycent system they won't loose any of their myEarnings (like me and others who tranfered did). So if it is possible, and iam sure many will appreciate it. When the complete transfer is done, all people's xisto acounts should be reset to the amount of their myEarnings. Cuz right now:
myEarnings:$9.34
Account Credit Balance: $1.38

Had i not transfered early, it would have been:
myEarnings:$9.34
Account Credit Balance: $9.00 , and my website would have been still functioning, and with more options actually.

Edit2:

Linux Regular Hosting - Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!crystalwarz.astahost.com $3.98 USD Monthly 2009/01/01

Iam lost... in invonces it says iam due to pay at 11/06, in my products and services it says next payment is at 01/01
someone explain plz
Edited by khalilov (see edit history)

I would highly recommend that you send in a support ticket about this problem as the Xisto - Support team are the ones covering and fixing the problems to myCents. Odds are it could be a glitch in the system or at least in your account and I would think everyone would be very upset if they had their myEarnings reset when the system is complete because everyone would have lost all of the MyCents they have gained since the new system went online.

I sent one, i'll post the results here as soon as they reply, hopefully soon since this is a real pain.

Dear Moussa,
Thank you for contacting Xisto - Web Hosting.com. I apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Your first invoice was paid on the first of November, in our system an invoice is generated 10 days before the actual due date to allow clients plenty of time to pay their invoice. The invoice that recently was paid is due on the 1st of December but because you have credits it automatically got adjusted.

Sincerely,

Manvela
Supervisor
Xisto Corp.
Xisto - Web Hosting.com

I didn't understand completly, does this mean everytime i get enough credits for a month it automatically pays? that would make it harder to save up. I replied asking about it.

Edit: oh now i get it, an invoice is paid 10 days before its due date so that people have a heads up before their time ends. Since my next due date is at 1/1, iam assuming my next invoice will be paid at 21/12 or something. They could have been more clear on this before O.o
Edited by khalilov (see edit history)