xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
_Hybridized

Psp

So I'm going to get a PSP soon (no arguments over why other consoles are better or whatever) and I'm wondering what games you guys would recommend on the PSP console. I don't care about the cost, as I'm only going for a selection of games. Perhaps personal experiences on each game would be nice?

I personally don't like FPS games in consoles (except perfect dark for n64), but for PSP here are some I have experience with I'd recommend. Your preferences change based on what you like to play.Grand Theft Auto: Vice City StoriesSyphon Filter: Dark MirrorNeed for Speed: CarbonStar Wars Battlefront 2Hopefully that will start you off. I'd recommend going to http://www.gamefaqs.com/ and looking in their psp section for reviews, as you'll be able to read what people think of these games. Happy gaming :mellow: