xisto Community
TehJohn

What Do You Guys Think Of Windows 7? The WoW Starts NoW

yep and that is how microsoft want it to be and the more updates that windows seven recieve the better you hope it will get soon microsofts deformed premuture birth of an operating system only known as windows: vista will be forgotten and the fully pledged ultimate power of windows seven will be unleashed upon the world and it will open the Drives of Silicon Heaven and the world of windows will be one again.soon it will most likely be much more powerfully than any operating system we have seen so far some of the older computers might even be capable of running windows seven. don't forget there once was a time long ago in the far corners of hardware when most computers didn't have more than 64 mb of ram and that was even rare because the price of it was much higher than the price of a house so less people customised there computer simply because it was not worth it but now it is so microsoft can make it's operating systems look and feel better in the process while keeping them at a high performance rate.

I just got a license for Windows Server 2008 R2, it's not bad, but not much of an improvement over Windows Server 2008 (you can replace Server 2008 R2 with Windows 7 and Server 2008 with Vista as the server versions aren't much different than their consumer counterpart when you don't count the server features).

More on my impressions here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

xboxrulz

If you lose your password.. and Administrator isnWhat Do You Guys Think Of Windows 7?

You will need to re-install the OS.. From scratch!There is no ability to retrieve lost passwords... I just got off the phone with HP, and this is what they are telling me...I'm trying to retrieve this stuff for my boss at work, and ophcrack can't crack the passwords, so I figure there has to be another way.. If someone knows, please let me and the world know too.HP/Microsoft has turned this intel i7 core into a brick!I'll boot it off of a live cd of some unix flavor and get the stuff off it that way, but this is really ridiculous.. We are a corporate customer of HP, and they just told me to go to hell!

-reply by sthielen