xisto Community
Ramin1405241567

Find Your Top Niche Keywords For Free Have you ever find the best keyword tool which is free....

Hi Friend,
I am new to this forum but i have been in some huge forums by my experience got lots
of things from internet marketing, which will help you get the best profit from your desktop
computer,,.....
have you ever think of keywords, have you ever find your highly recommended niche KW
for free ...as you thought that it could be happen just with keywords tools which are expensive
like Keyword elite....
but now i want to show you that you could get your niche KW for your niche market and even
use this tool to find better information of your market all for free which even you couldn't thought
of it.......i.e: know which of your keywords iin your niche have better traffic...less competitor...low
CPC...and even high CTR....
yes you got all these information from one simple free product...huge....!!! yes absolutely..even you
could find that in what KWs your competitors use an rank for......
but lets talk what it is ....?? this tool is Google Keyword External ....you could reach to the tool ...Free
Here: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner

Hi Friend,

I am new to this forum but i have been in some huge forums by my experience got lots

of things from internet marketing, which will help you get the best profit from your desktop

computer,,.....

have you ever think of keywords, have you ever find your highly recommended niche KW

for free ...as you thought that it could be happen just with keywords tools which are expensive

like Keyword elite....

but now i want to show you that you could get your niche KW for your niche market and even

use this tool to find better information of your market all for free which even you couldn't thought

of it.......i.e: know which of your keywords iin your niche have better traffic...less competitor...low

yes you got all these information from one simple free product...huge....!!! yes absolutely..even you

but lets talk what it is ....?? this tool is Google Keyword External ....you could reach to the tool ...Free

Great tool, thanks for share it, i just test it and the results that i get are very interesting, only one thing left, apply the results :rolleyes:.

Best regards,

I'm using keyword optimizer pro for finding the keywords. This software is adobe AIR based and makes use of .air file. You can install this software on mac, linux and windows. You'll find it much better than any other keyword tool. The reason is because it depends less on the keyword tools of respective search engine. It makes use of search results which are high in number and also wonder wheel on google. In case of bing and yahoo, they use official API to get some data out of their search engine. You can find some interesting search keywords using the methods explained in keyword optimizer pro. Hope this helps.

Hi Friend,I am new to this forum but i have been in some huge forums by my experience got lots
computer,,.....
like Keyword elite....

The best way to get your website ranked higher, and come up first on search engines, is to get links incoming (backlinks) to your website.
Not just any links, but links from reputable website (not link farms!). You can enhance this seven-fold by using anchoring when
putting in a link. It's much better to have the words in an article link to a post that has those same words, instead of just typing in an address to
the main website page. Google recognizes this personal touch, and awards you greatly for building excellent backlinks!
Edited by xamire (see edit history)

The best way to get your website ranked higher, and come up first on search engines, is to get links incoming (backlinks) to your website. Not just any links, but links from reputable website (not link farms!). You can enhance this seven-fold by using anchoring when
putting in a link. It's much better to have the words in an article link to a post that has those same words, instead of just typing in an address to
the main website page. Google recognizes this personal touch, and awards you greatly for building excellent backlinks!

Backlinks are the backbone of SEO. No other factor determines the SERP of your page more than backlinks. Almost everyone knows the importance of inbound links to pages but still a huge percentage of webmasters fail to get good results. They do obtain a lot of backlinks but they fail to see their website rise to first page of Google's search results. The science of gaining inbound links to your page is not that simple. I used to be quite simple few years ago, but with each passing day, all search engines especially Google are making updates to their system. They are trying to generate new sophisticated ways to separate bad webmasters from good ones. I would like to define bad webmasters as those who try to manipulate the search results by doing things that are prohibited by search engines to do. The good ones are those who keep up to rules and don't do anything black.

There are a few important points that webmasters need to understand and remember when they are obtaining backlinks to their websites. The most important thing is that your strategy should look natural. The best way to assess your strategy is to think about your website as a neutral person. Suppose you have created your website today and after 3 days you got 500 backlinks from spammy blog posts, comments, forum posts, and other sources. Suppose your website is about tomatoes and you post a comment on a blog about cars saying: "visit my site to buy tomatoes". Does it make sense to you? Does it seem natural to you. It doesn't. And believe me, google is much more intelligent than you and I. They have the highest quality brains in their army. Their algorithm is a masterpiece, which is very difficult to trick. These 500 links are going to do you no good. If instead of these you could obtain just 3-4 links from other tomato related websites that are well established, it will boost your ranking many times more.

The second important thing is that link exchanges should be kept at a minimal level. I have heard people saying that link exchanges are a good way of building a huge portfolio of links. It might be true but building a portfolio of links through link exchanges is a risky business and you need to be very careful about it. Don't exchange links with every one. If you do that, google will catch you as a link farm and will penalize you for doing it. Only exchange links with websites that are related to yours in terms of the main topic. For your tomato website, it would be good to exchange links with another website selling tomato sauces.

The third important point is that during creating backlilnks, you should keep your visitors in mind, and not the search engines. Suppose you post a comment on a blog post. You should write the comment in such a way that readers read it. the link should be included in the comment in such a way that the user who is impressed by your comment is compelled to click on it to know more about what you have to say about that particular topic. Suppose on a website about tomato sauces, there is a post about which type of tomatoes are best for making sauces. You can post a comment to this blog post in which you describe different types of tomatoes briefly and then provide a link to the page on your website that has detailed explanation of the types of tomatoes. Such links which users tend to follow have a greater value than others which are built only for the search engines.

The tool that you have shared with us is the best in the market and its free. I know that there is a lot of another software like Wordtracker and Keyword elite buy my question is why can this paid tools affirm that they are more exact than Google when the same Google gave us this stats. How can they affirm that they know more abouth Google than the same Google? That have no sense. What is truth is that these tools have a lot of functions that google keyword tool doens´t have and maybe are this feature is the difference between google and software like keyword elite and wordtracker. The google keyword tool is not exact it has only a promedium nothing more. But in maybe all the cases the estimations are ok and we can trust in the results.This topic is not about backlinks. We all know that backlinks is the main thing in which search engines are bases to give a higher rank to some sites than others. But this is not the topic.