xisto Community
mlywrrn

Freewebs And Piczo :) website thingys

Freewebs.~~~~~~~~Freewebs is an online webpage where you can create a webpage or add a forum.Piczo.~~~~~Piczo is simarlar to Freewebs but for more advanced usersBoth of these web sites accept:-HTML text-Pictures-Glitters-Games-Radioand Much Much more.

I just sign up at piczo's website and try it's photo page service just for fun, and the results are awesome, in just a few minutes i create an excelent page with my photos to share with my family and friends, so, thank you for share it.

Also, after reading the piczo's partners page i found another excelent site called Widgetbox, this site offers a lot of diferent widgets of categories like music, audio, technology, jobs, games, etc. which you can use and embeed into your own website, blog or social site like facebook, myspace, igoogle, etc.

I don't visit the other site because i allways prefer to visit advanced pages first, maybe later i do.

Best regards,

I used to use Freewebs when I started learning HTML and stuff. It was a good service, but you needed to put text ads at the bottom of your page (not a huge deal, but yeah).

I completely hate Piczo!! 3 years ago, it was very popular at my school for creating web pages and stuff. It is absolutely ridiculous of the HTML that it generates. Some of the worst pages include over 3000 HTML validation errors. I mean, it is designed to be used without HTML knowledge, but it must generate better HTML, even when using absolutely positioning for almost everything you put on there.

Freewebs and stuff like that are fine for basic users who want a site up and running fairly quickly. As for Piczo, either learn HTML or share your photos on Flickr or Facebook!

I used Freewebs when I was starting out with webpages and learning the basics of web programming. It was easily managed, but it had ads which were sort of annoying.Since then, I left web programming for a while for software programming, but have now returned back to the web development. I had used various post to host free webhosts, which some of them had shut down and forced me to look elsewhere. Now, I used Xisto, which is reliable and stable as a free webhost.