xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mlywrrn

Free Online Adventure And Rpg Games Good for Teenagers

Some recent websites I have heard about for teenagers and young adults are: Habbo Hotel (A vitual world where you can create your very own character, create rooms, and chat to other people.) Runescape ( Another Virtual world where you can fight other players, chat, collect items and do quests that are around your choosen world)IMVU ( A world where almost EVERYONE between 13 and 60 can talk and make new friends, create an awesome webpage or even shop for clothes for your character)These games are good for rainy days or just if nobody's home and you want some one to talk to. There are optional features that you have to pay for such as memberships on all these online games BUT... membership is not compulsery.

I have played Habbo and Runescape before. They are a little bit of fun if you have not much else to do.Having said that, I know a few people that I could say are addicted to these websites and spend lots and lots of time on there. (Too much if you ask me!) I do agreee on your rainy day statement though, they are a little bit of fun when there isn't anything else to do!Habbo and IMVU seem to be more of a online community to chat and talk with others whereas runescape looks to be more of the game and adventure game. If you are up for a bit of fun and want to get yourself into a game that you can start and stop whenever you want (i.e. only on rainy days) then runescape is a good choice!

Habbo, Runescape and IMVU can be quiet addictive. I am one of those addicts :rolleyes: I pay for memberships for both habbo and runescape. I actually come out of my room very little each day and when i go to school I feel sick because I miss my laptop. EVERYONE THIS IS A WARNING DONT GET TO ADDICTED TO ONLINE GAMES

Are there any games like this where you can setup your own server or setup on a wifi. I think that would be cool.

Runescape was alright until the noobs mucked it up. Habbo was pretty good although it needed a wider range of things. IMVU sucks, it put a virus on my computer. If you're wanting to try a pretty good game, I suggest Adventure Quest. You cant really talk to people, but that's what chat rooms are for, but you can kill stuff. You have to remember though that in any game where you can chat, noobs will be there to muck it up and turn it into things about cybersex.

Are there any games like this where you can setup your own server or setup on a wifi. I think that would be cool.

While it certainly would be cool... MMOPRGs get their appeal from the community and the OTHER players. So being by yourself in an MMORPG is ... pointless.

drakomsFree Online Adventure And Rpg Games

drakoms (a fun virtual world/private maple story server with other characters u can have pets armor way better then runescape and habbo u can fight people in the pvp and fight other animal like creatures it is so fun u have to have nx cashto buy nx stuff but u can just vote to get free nx cash)

-reply by s1dn3y

Free Online Adventure And Rpg GamesFree Online Adventure And Rpg Games

hi!

I know habbo and runescape, and you, do you know Dead Earth ?

Thats a new game on the web, the last version was for french but it now opened for us!

I tried to play on the last version but there are some modifications on the v2. If you don't know the game, try this link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Become a powerful Lord!

- reply by Kane