xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Harvest Moon about it

what do people think of harvest moon and does anyone know any facts about friends of mineral town

Harvest moon is a RPG game there are versions for SNES, N64, Gameboy, but the SNES version is the most popular.You have to run your Grandpa's Farm, which is a mess because no one has been looking after it. There's this town nearby too. You buy seeds from the town and plant them. You need to buy tools as well. You can also raise cattles and chicken. Seasons come and go. There are hurricanes and stuff, and also festivals. Eventually you can get married and have kids. Its really addictive and I liked it a lot, because I always like games with depth. You can search "gamefaqs.com" for Walkthroughs, as well as indepth stuff on almost every aspect of the game.

Harvest moon is a RPG game there are versions for SNES, N64, Gameboy, but the SNES version is the most popular.

You have to run your Grandpa's Farm, which is a mess because no one has been looking after it. There's this town nearby too. You buy seeds from the town and plant them. You need to buy tools as well. You can also raise cattles and chicken.

Seasons come and go. There are hurricanes and stuff, and also festivals. Eventually you can get married and have kids. Its really addictive and I liked it a lot, because I always like games with depth.

You can search "gamefaqs.com" for Walkthroughs, as well as indepth stuff on almost every aspect of the game.

67503[/snapback]

thank you very much

This game is very addicting! I love it! I have it on Gamecube, Gameboy Advance and [the original] Playstation. On the Gamecube version, I heard that your son takes over the farm when you die and you get to play him. o.0 I'm only on Year 8 of that game and I think he's going to be a teenager soon.

I love Harvest Moon, I've gotten myself addicted to More Friends of Mineral Town lately, but I do own a few Game Cube and Play Station 2 ones. Such a cute game, I played the Game Boy ones and the original but don't own them anymore. :XD:

I thought that harvest moon was one of the greatest RPGs I have ever played. I know that the days seem kind of routinely but I like it, its simple but fun. I like how you actually have to interact with other members of the community to have a really successful game. Tending to a garden, animals, and harvesting things from the mountain can be kind of relaxing. There are so many different little secrets that you can go through to get new recipes, money, and friendliness with other girls. It is a great game, and I have tried the different versions such as the N64, playstation, and gameboy; but of the three my favourite would have to be the N64 version. I don't know why but I found it to be the best because it wasn't too complex but not too simple to the point where it was boring. It does take some getting used to, and time is really chasing you in the N64 version so you have to work fast and efficiently. You don't want to let down your grandfather now do you!

I grew up with Harvest Moon and here and there I still play it from time to time. I've played almost all of the games (SNES, GBA, PS2, etc etc) and I can still have some good fun. I've always been a big fan of it but it's starting to get a little old with me.

Ah yes I have fond memories of this game, it was one of the first rpg's that I enjoyed even though I hate manual labor than anything as you can see the whole game revolves around you doing work on the farm... its sort of funny but it had great innovations as being able to go on dates which was quite something.

I have harvest moon friends of mineral town. Its pretty fun my sister made it almost to the end of the game. But i dont play it anymore cause i play the new one. Cant remember the name. I think the new one is better in some ways but i like how in the first one it has better graphics. Im looking forward to the new one for wii but its called like a weirder harvest moon or something.

Well did you also know there is a Harvest Moon with a female character instead?! :P It's for the playstation 1, its kinda fun being able to choose which guy you want to date and marry. Same fun qualities just that your a girl raising your farm by yourself.