xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Galexcd's Asta Intro

Hi, I'm Alex and I've been posting on Xisto for the past 3 years. I made myself an Xisto account a while back but never really got around to using it, usually I automatically went to Xisto without thinking, but now since both my Xisto account and my Xisto account both add myCent's to my xisto account I think I should be a bit more active here.So, lets see, a little bit about myself. I live in california, I'm on my computer all the time, I do a lot of programming, I'm in the second year of my university, computer science major, and I also work at the apple store. I triple boot my macbook pro with Leopard, XP, and Ubuntu, but I primarily use ubuntu.I'm pretty good at PHP and making shazzy ajax powered javascript stuff... I also know C, C++, Java, and some type of assembly language, which I learned from my major, but I'm not really fond of any of them.And as a side note I think the introduction board should have a post count here.... It does at Xisto...

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Welcome galexcd,Let me introduce myself, I'm xboxrulz, have been on the moderator team since 2007. Have been on board the (now known as) Xisto Network since 2004. (Xisto never existed back then nor did Xisto). I moved over to Xisto because I'm a techie myself and I couldn't post quality content on Xisto than i could on Asta.Now here I am, a moderator and claim numbero uno on the top poster list xD.Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!xboxrulz

I thought that is why you were here alex, trying to make a few extra bucks ;). It's funny though I think we will see a lot more Xisto members going to trap then Xisto members going to Xisto, except for the few that signed up at the way beginning when Xisto came online and what not. I haven't even broken 500 here yet, but I think I be able to do that now though ;).Oh and welcome to Xisto alex :P

Edited by saint-michael (see edit history)

Hi galexcd~!!! I saw you at Xisto~!! I am voting for you.... xDDDDDD I put your 2008-2009 election sig on my sig..... I hope you win!!