xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tommyrulez

The Run Command Vista run command

Very nice trick, thanks a lot. I will try this next time I will be a non-admin user on a vista system.
By the way, you posted this in the tutorial section. Please remember the first specification for a tutorial, as expressed here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6-forum/

1. The Tutorials have to be of a bare minimum length of 500 words to be accepted.

Your text is far below this 500 words threshold. That's why I moved it here, where is most probably it's place.Regards
Yordan

Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows 2007 are server versions though, I think that server administrators would know how to run the server properly. :rolleyes:And for some reason, Windows Vista doesn't like compatibility mode on some programs designed for Windows 98...I wonder why.

Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows 2007 are server versions though, I think that server administrators would know how to run the server properly. :rolleyes:
And for some reason, Windows Vista doesn't like compatibility mode on some programs designed for Windows 98...I wonder why.

Yeah, and most admins aren't going to configure their server as a limited user, administrator all the way :P

How to create a password reset diskThe Run Command

HI, I'm only on the login screen can't go any further...I'm only give the Administrator login and I don't have the password for that. I have tried rebooting the system to cmd prompt but can't get it. It will just reboot straight back to the Administrator login screen...Can someone help please..Also how can I download a password reset disk and how to do it? step by step please  Thank you. 

-reply by Robert