xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Running With Scissors1405241561

Cabela Hunting Games They never seem to last.

Let me start by saying I like Cabela's hunting games and they are by far the best hunting games out there BUT when ever I get a new Cabela game it never lasts. The game stops working after 4-5 hours of play. Maybe I have just had bad luck when buying these games. I know its not the way I treat the disks because I treat them good and I have games that I play all the time and they still work.So I'll get to the point of this thread. Is it just me or do these disk have a short life-span?

Have you tried testing if this is really a feature implemented within the game's engine (it's rather hard to believe)? Changing the clock a day backwards? using an install monitoring programme (any file-index based uninstaller in the vein of Ashampoo Uninstaller would do the trick) to remove the game completely and then reinstalling again?

Have you tried testing if this is really a feature implemented within the game's engine (it's rather hard to believe)? Changing the clock a day backwards? using an install monitoring programme (any file-index based uninstaller in the vein of Ashampoo Uninstaller would do the trick) to remove the game completely and then reinstalling again?

Are you saying they try to make the game only work for a certain amount of time? That would be illegal wouldn't it? I bought the full rights to the game so why would they be able to do that.