xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jezstarr

Nfs: Undercover small info on the up coming game

In what proved to be an incredibly newsworthy investors meeting EA boss John Riccitiello has unveiled details of the next Need for Speed game.Related

Riccitiello seems confident Need for Speed Undercover, for that be its name, will be "a much better game" than a certain previous instalment in the series, thanks in part to a much richer storyline. He also won understatement of the day when he admitted last years Pro Street wasn't perhaps as good as it could have been.

"I thought it was an okay game, in terms of gameplay. It's not good,"

"But who wanted Pro Street? It was a sort of made up, put numbers on the side of your car and pretend to drive your Ferrari where? Or your Porsche where?"

Perhaps even more interesting Riccitiello also confessed to "torturing" developers on previous Need for Speed games by working them on a 12 month development cycle for eight years in a row before bosses finally took pity on them last year.

"Last summer we added head count and split the team in two, so now there are two teams on a 24 month cycle. We were torturing a very talented group of people up in Vancouver, which makes it harder to be as innovative every year. So, I think we are going to get better from here."

Looking forward to this release as i thought pro street was crap! I would definitely get it if it came out only thing is it may not come out in ps2 and my ps2 is wrecked!

A trailer can be found here: http://www.mymovies.net/

SOURCE: PLAY.TM

I finish this game a couple of weeks ago and it was ok, it was supposed to be like Most Wanted but it wasn't which means that Most Wanted is still the better of the Need For Speed games that have come out for the PS2/PS3.

I prefer Need For Speed Underground2. Undercover looks nice, has some new things, but the menus are sloooow and the cars don't respond as well as in NFSU2 :rolleyes:

Replying to wutskeWell.. Everything going just fine on my pc.. The menu is on appear in a split second after I press the menu button and the cars respond very well for me.. Very comfortable to drive and to control...Except for less customization compare to nfsu2.. Others is wow...-reply by capix