xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Upcoming Credit System V3 Pre-talk

Hello wonderful hosting members of Xisto

As we gather and ready for upcoming upgrades to both the forum and the credit system, I'd like to remind you that we are doing the best we can to ease the transition.

I'd like to focus your attention to the new credit system. More details on how it will work will be posted by OpaQue. But in the mean time a quick snap shot of the front page and also register here for linking your billing account to your forum.

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

It is very important that you sign-up using the SAME EMAIL address which you are using at this forums.

Posted Image

You can see the Account Credit Balance: $0.00 which will be automatically updated from your forum hosting credits. Yes, there will be a conversion from hosting credits to real balance in the billing system, which is the same as Xisto - Web Hosting billing system.

And as some of you might have guessed, yes Xisto - Web Hosting will consider this credit balance as REAL CASH. Which means you can purchase any service from Xisto - Web Hosting by staying active in Xisto forum! Wow! I know...

Try to keep the speculations down but OpaQue has allowed me to show only this much. Anything else might be in play but the system is still in the works. So be patient.

Once the Credit System V3 is rolled out, we would need you to follow specific instructions to complete the process. The instruction will be given when the time is right. Please pass the word and get ready for the awesome experience of your hosting life ;)

Xisto Staff.

Wow, excellent news BuffaloHELP ;), and the new interface looks very nice, clean and complete, as usual Xisto rocks!!! ;)

Another reason to stay active at the forums.

Best regards,

I've got to say, I've always been a huge fan of Xisto from the beginning far before I ever became a mod, but the added features that have continuously been showing up are amazing especially when considering that this is, by nature, a free service. A lot of time and effort go into Xisto and I for one am very thankful for everything the higher ups do for us. Rock on ;)

I can only say good things about this change ;) I am really pleasantly surprised by the decision to treat Xisto credits as real money - not only will current members have a bigger choice of services, but this will also attract more new members, thus making Xisto an even better community to be at ;)

Okay, I signed up. So now I have my usual account, and this new one with $0 credit, sure to be updated behind the scenes.I haven't quite registered (in my head) the differences between the two except, does the newer one allow us to use credit as "real" money?I'm thinking many could miss this update bulletin, and that there should have been a way to auto transfer people seamlessly.

Since hte members have trap have the opportunity to start out the new credit system some a mini FAQ so to speak has been created in a series of posts on what to expect when OpaQue gets this going on Xisto.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-topic/

Though it did take some confirmation on OqaQue part but and been able to answer most everyone's questions to the best of my ability, and comes the interesting part since this is cross hosted compatible you will be able to earn both on asta and on trap. So you can keep posting for your hosting here but can earn credits from both websites just make sure you register under the same email account though for this to be done correctly.

Nice, maybe an option of donation can be added. Meaning you can put a donation button on your site and if someone clicks it he buys you $ in that balance.

The option seems to be already there, it's named "add funds" in order to raise your credit, I see that "paypal" is there, probably the safest way to put credits on your account if you have too many real dollars in your pocket.Let's first wait and see how OpaQue will implement it for Xisto, no need for more speculations today.