xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phdex

Blackberry Software blackberry software

Hello,I wonder if are there any users of Blackberry around? I have a bb8820 and I have a limited version of programs. And I will be happy to share with you. Please let me know if you have any program for BB(blackberry) or any program that can be installed to bb. ** Some of the jar files are can be installed to blackberries. But some can not work with them.. I will be happy if you can supply the name of your BB and if any program is working with your one.. I have Gmail talk program and many google maps program but none worked with me with the wireless internet connection. I think the problem is due to the data plan which I am not subscribed to. Most of the programs tries to connect to internet by gsm network. But my GSM provider is too expensive to use .. Wireless is much more important.. I will write the rest of the programs I've found and if they are working with my BB 8820.. Thanx

Hi Toby,I will be more happy if you tell what your phone model is. As I told before I can install jar programs but I want to install other types of programs. But as you know it is very hard to find such programs.. On my BB 8820 there is not such an option. or I might have not seen it.. Thanx

wish there was a way to put linux on an older bb, cant play mp3s or anything, nice screen though, my axim beats it hands down... i know its off subject but with the right software i might just use it again