xisto Community
NelsonTR4N

Ffow: Frontlines: Fuel Of War Error Report

I bought this game about two days ago for $29.99 and I decided to install it on my computer today. I finished the installation and when I try to play, it pops up an error report. I had just recently downloaded latest drivers for my graphics card...... I tried this on my other computer too. The same error report popped up. I am furious because I think I have just wasted 30 bucks...... If you have this game, are you having the same problems and how can you fix this problem?Thanks in advance......-NelsonTR4N ;)

I would do something different.I would go to the shop where I bought the game and say "this game does not work on any PC".And if they don't accept, I would add "let's simply install my CD on one of your computers".If it does not work on their computer, they should give your 30 bucks back.And if the game happens to work correctly on shop's computer, that means that these guys are very clever and, if you ask kindly, they will explain you how to make that game run correctly on your computer. ;)