xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NelsonTR4N

Graphics Driver Out... Devie Usage problem...

So I was playing around with properties.I went to Desktop > Right click > properties > settings > advanced > adapter > propertiesand on the devie usage thing, I "accidentally" clicked disable..Now I think that my graphics driver is not properly functioning...Can anyone help me?Thanks in advance.....

What makes you "think" it's not properly functioning? Has the color depth changed? Perhaps the resolution?

If neither of those changed, chances are your accidental click didn't actually go through. But if you want to be sure, restart your computer into Safe Mode (by pressing F8 as the computer is booting up and choosing "safe mode" from the option menu), go to the Adapter properties once again, and check them. If it's enabled, you're good to go. If not, enable it and restart your computer.

If you have managed to disable the adapter, then you shouldn't be able to see anything on the monitor. I suggest that if you are really concerned about possible changes to the system configuration and settings that you use System Restore to restore you operating system to a previously created checkpoint (Checkpoints are create automatically by the operating system during program installations and major operating system updates).