xisto Community
www.jbi.in

Free Disposable Temporary Email Fight SPAM

Title :

Jambai Inbox - Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address

Description :

This website provides you with disposable e-mail addresses which helps to protect your privacy and avoid spam.The temporary mail address will expire after 10 Minutes.You can read and reply to e-mails that are sent to the temporary e-mail address within the given time frame.

URL:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by www.jbi.in (see edit history)

great site. nice colors. but I don't get it. Why on earth will I need such service. Unless I'll be doing things illegal. Anyway, I click on your google ads for being a sport and I got a perfect color motif on my next site.

Edited by jjkeenan (see edit history)

Hmm, somebody thought of a nice idea, to have a temporary e-mail, well I also think it's a bit useless, but if you really need to register at some *BLEEP* site and it requires an email to confirm the registration then I guess it's a good choice, but in my opinion 10 minutes is a bit to fast to expire, at least 1 day or 2 days, because sometimes you don't really get an email from a *BLEEP* site so fast, they send it after some time when you lost your interest ;)the thing I like that you can get a random email address.. Personally I just have another email for spam, I use it everywhere to get some spam or register somewhere.. I have a really old email, which I used in 2002 and I deleted it for some time, a year or two, but some time ago I created it again, and you know what after a month or so, in this kind of period of time I got about 2000 spam emails and now it's fun to see that in a day I get ~60 spam mails and the numbers is growing, so I guess all the time it tried to send me all those spam mails? ;) darn, so much servers in the world does nothing but try to send spam :P

Why on earth will I need such service. Unless I'll be doing things illegal.

Maybe you want to sign up for a site which requires that you provide an e-mail address to send a validation e-mail to. And maybe you don't want to give up your real e-mail address and end up on a bunch of spam lists. This is nice and disposable.
As per our terms using this service for illegal purposes is prohibited !

in my opinion 10 minutes is a bit to fast to expire, at least 1 day or 2 days, because sometimes you don't really get an email from a *BLEEP* site so fast

You have the option to extend the time limit by 10 mins. But 1 day is too long and it kills my server if many users start using my service.

My other services - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Edited by www.jbi.in (see edit history)