xisto Community
skedad

Cpanel Error When Loggin In... [solved] Unable to access my cPanel...

Hey all... I was trying to get into my cPanel to try to move some files, and it entered this page error:Not FoundThe server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/index.html) you requested.Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this error to your webhost.cpaneld/11.23.6 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ this mean anything or make any sense to any of you!!??Any kind of response is appriciated...Thanks all!- skedad -

Are you trying to access cPanel via http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or https://example.com/ ? Is FTP access working?

Well, after attempting to login to cPanel again, I went ahead and tried both of your links and it still doesn't do anything...

I haven't tried FTP, because I am no a work computer, and the only way I can think to try to open anything FTP related to my site would be through the cPanel... at least at this moment.

I was planning on checking on file locations, but can't really do it without entry... I just need to find some time that I can really try to get into the problem.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That is the address that is atop my browser when trying to open cPanel... It is not an old of link. I try to put popular and more used links on my 'homepage' so that I am not always having to find links and always retyping them it... And that link was the one for cPanel....

when I try this link, I have the popup window asking skemb's password. If it works from my PC, it should work from yours.From where are you trying to do that ? Aren't you at your office, with a firewall refusing the 2082 ?
Another problem could arise if you did mistakes while typing your password. If this occured too many times, your IP address could have been blacklisted.
it's rather easy to see if your IP address is blacklisted, just tell us.
Regards
Yordan

Sorry all! I actually have taken care of this issue... I feel pretty dumb, actually... I was moving files and I guess an older version of my homepage I use for links overrode the other... And it was one with the older link to the cPanel... So all I did was overwrote it again with the newer links. It is all good... Thank you all for you help, though!- skedad -

How to remove an entry error at c-panel getting started.Cpanel Error When Loggin In...

Hi all,

I'm a very newbie, trying my best not to turn into a luser...Here's my problem.

I can't access cpanel through the username password...Of course, because I have to get to the control panel and register my url first, upload files to file manager etc. Etc. Am I correct?

I went to what I thought was a cpanel 'demo' and simply clicked on the url that was in place instead of putting in my own purchased domain name url...How do I remove it and replace it with my url. 

The c-panel seems to be operating as cpanel for the webhosting site I purchased from. 

In other words had I put in my own url and carried on I would be up & running right???? Thanks for any help I can get here...

-reply by linda d.

The c-panel seems to be operating as cpanel for the webhosting site I purchased from.
In other words had I put in my own url and carried on I would be up & running right???? Thanks for any help I can get here...

-reply by linda d.

Hi Linda,
When you purchase hosting at Xisto, you state the cpanel name you choose and the URL for you website (let's say it's linda.astahost.com)
So, when using a browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer, you reach your website at the url linda.astahost.com
And you administrate your website using the cpanel, you reach the cpanel at the following url :
linda.astahost.com/cpanel

Did this answer your question?
Regards
Yordan
---------------
Edit : This is the simplest case, when you order a website at Xisto using a subdomain like linda.astahost.com
If you are the owner of a domain name, let's say http://www.lindadomain.com/, you connect to your linda.astahost.com cpanel first, and you enter the "Domains" sections and you play with the "Subdomains" or "Parked Domains" options, depending from what you want to do.