xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pedrique

How To Resize Many Photos

Hello, I will try to teach you how to resize many images in fast time.

1- You need to download this program>> Fotosizer
You can download it HERE

2- After the download you need to install the aplication, the instalation is very simple, like other simple install.

3- Open the installed program.

4- Click in Add folder (if you want to recise all one folder) or click in Add image.

5- In resize settings you can select the custom size, in destination folder you must select the correct destination folder than you want.

6- Click in START

7- All your images is recized!!!

Thx!! (sorry for my bad english) Good bye.

Hi,
You first posted this topic in the "tutorial" section. Unfortunately, you forgot the first rule for our tutorials, see here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6-forum/

1. The Tutorials have to be of a bare minimum length of 500 words to be accepted.

Your topic is far shorter than this 500 words threshold, that's why I moved it here.

Image Magic(magik/magick/something...I forget the spelling they used and dont feel like looking it up) also is a good program for this sort of thing. It is a command line utility (or at least was last time I used it) so it may scare off some people who feel they need a GUI but it is a pretty deep program that can resize, rename, etc large numbers of images at a time. I know I used it for stitching entire directories of images together into animations to create animated versions of output from a program I developed.I'm not saying not to check out fotosizer, it's just always nice to have options ;)