xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eggie

Credits

before i posted my application for hosting i had about 120-140 credits or so(dont remember exactly)after i got approved now it saysHOSTING CREDITS : 2.99 DAYS.

It's just how the system works - after being approved, your credits drop to 3.00. Why? It's simple - otherwise anyone could post for some time without losing one credit per day, therefore gaining an "advantage" after the approval.

It's just how the system works - after being approved, your credits drop to 3.00. Why? It's simple - otherwise anyone could post for some time without losing one credit per day, therefore gaining an "advantage" after the approval.

OMG....why didnt u tell me before :Si was collecting credits so i have that advantage....;)
now i'm low ;)

I do remember it being that way, too. But then I was having problems with my website getting off the ground, so I just kept posting... It helped me get known a little more, plus it helped me get more of a feel for Xisto. By the time I was ready, I had way over 100 and like 20ish... So I was doing pretty good, too. Now it is like trying to keep it around 10... I was good with 20, but I just cannot find the time these days with my hectic work schedule..But if you keep up with the postings, you will be fine! Heck go back through a lot of older stuff, especially topics of interest, and you will be back up there before you know it... And sometimes breaking out an old topic is good for us too!