xisto Community
janetblazp

Why Turkey Could Not Open The Website From China?

hello,everybody,
The following message is from one of my friend
"I'm from Turkey. And web pages from china is difficult to open here. I have experienced this. But your page is not open at all.
"
and someone in Brazil also could not open it sometime.
Could you tell me why and how can i improve it?

thank you.
our website is : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it is quit simple ,why they could not open it?

Edited by janetblazp (see edit history)

If you're targeting international customer, I would suggest that you host your website on a US or Europe based server. Even us from malaysia find is slow to access china website. If not mistaken, all traffic has to route through eupore or US's gateway. There's no direct link from malaysia to china. I believe it's the same with turkey.

Is it possible that your web hosting provider is just so slow?Pinging your website shows Request Timed OutPinging your name servers results Destination port unreachable and when it is working, the return time averages 1843ms. Your web hosting provider should give your money back... that's horrible. It took me near 1 minute just to open your site. It's ridiculous.

Is it possible that your web hosting provider is just so slow?
Pinging your website shows Request Timed Out

Pinging your name servers results Destination port unreachable and when it is working, the return time averages 1843ms.

Your web hosting provider should give your money back... that's horrible. It took me near 1 minute just to open your site. It's ridiculous.

Actually most (from my knowledge) china hosting are slow when access from outside of the country. But when access within, it's usually not a problem.

hello,everybody,The following message is from one of my friend
"I'm from Turkey. And web pages from china is difficult to open here. I have experienced this. But your page is not open at all.
"
and someone in Brazil also could not open it sometime.
Could you tell me why and how can i improve it?

thank you.
our website is : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
it is quit simple ,why they could not open it?

I visited your site
and I found that your site used a flash(.swf) file and required latest flash player.
I think this may be the reason why the Turkey could not visit.

Hello,I am living in Turkey. And I tried to open the page and there were no errors. I think there must be a problem about the traffic of the server. Because in Turkey many times because of the traffic load on prime times, there might be problems. You should try to load the page on different times.thanx.