xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kobashi

Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning Join the WAAAGHH

This is a new game out by EA Mythic and I am currently in the open beta because I preorder the standard edition of the game.

I am loving this game so far. I play a goblin squig herder and a chaos marauder and they are very cool. I decided to post some information about the game for you guys. I didn't create the game mind you, I am just a huge fan and I like it a lot more than I ever liked World of Warcraft.

Anyways there are 20 different playable classes and the race variation is awesome in this game. There are two sides just like Wow, Destruction and Order. The names tell you basically how they are...

Here is the site I normally read about the game on: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Sorry, not trying to spam but that site is great for information.

Check it out and I'll answer any questions that you guys have. I have been in closed beta and preview weekend and now open beta.

Is warhammer age of reckoning free?Warhammer Online: Age Of Reckoning

Do you have to pay every month money just to play this game?

If yes why?

-reply by Chris