xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeSmoking

Grid-iron - Management Game

So, I'm playing this game for a week now and it's great and new as well.

Grid-Iron is an American Football management game. In it you take control of a club and try to become the best in the world.

As a manager you have control of finance, buying/selling players (through a bidding system), hiring staff, construction of facilities, upgrading your stadium, training regime for each of your players, setting up friendly games and making that perfect formation to win your games (which are viewed live via play-by-play viewer).

Anyway, if anyone is interested click on the Link

I love these manager sorts of games, i play an online cricket one where i put in a team and it versus someone else around the world. You can make the go to the nets and practice on some areas of their game and you can upgrade oval, buy players, get sponsors, pretty cool.I don't play it anymore but i can imagine that this game would have a similar concept.