xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilov

Www.dot.tk

I read about this on Xisto before but i lost the forum, can someone direct me please>.>Anyways whats the catch. The only condition i read is that my sight should have atleast 25 clicks per 90 days or somethin. But that sounds too good to be true for a free domain. Anything i missed? I remember reading about clicks or views or so.

I read somewhere that they put banner ads onto your pages and sometimes redirect visitors to their own websiteThe use of .tk domain extension isn't really that professional. If you intend to setup a proper site, you are better off getting a .com domain, paid through domain registrars or free through free domain websites (which require you to complete offers or post to earn points redeemable for the domain name).

I think the add part only applys if you use tikilink or something, meaning adds are put on your website if you agree with it. In return an add for your site is added also on other sites.

I read about this on Xisto before but i lost the forum, can someone direct me please>.>Anyways whats the catch. The only condition i read is that my sight should have atleast 25 clicks per 90 days or somethin. But that sounds too good to be true for a free domain. Anything i missed? I remember reading about clicks or views or so.

Please be careful that "dot.tk" is NOT a free domain.
This is a kind of forwarding.

For examaple,

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
is my "dot.tk" site,
but the site is the forwarding of my free blog
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/actuary_math/