xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jammerjd123

What Is Your Favorite First Person Shooter Game?

I know, a very generic question, however I am very curious to see. Also, please say if the game is Vista Compatible or not. Since Vista is relatively new, there are many decent FPS games that are not even able to run on Vista! I would have to say mine would be Half Life 2: Episode 2. Anyone know more information about Episode 3 as well?

I know, a very generic question, however I am very curious to see. Also, please say if the game is Vista Compatible or not. Since Vista is relatively new, there are many decent FPS games that are not even able to run on Vista!
I would have to say mine would be Half Life 2: Episode 2.

Anyone know more information about Episode 3 as well?

man, I love me some CSS though.

My favorite first person shooter game is Blackshot. It is a new game, just after closed beta. Open Beta will begin soon, and I highly recommend this game because there are lots of cool graphics, few bugs, excellent support team. There are game modes like capture the flag, bunker defense, and more to come in OB. This game is similar to Combat Arms, although CA is laggy, not so good as graphics, and there are a lot of hackers.This game should be Vista compatible because it is a new game, and other games created by this company are Vista compatible.

Even though for some years I'm not a gamer, but my friend recommended me to play Crysis, because this game supports multi threading.. I just tried it and now on some free time I like to play it, got quite far and from the new FPS games, I can say it's my favourite, because for a lot of time I didn't play anything ;) well except maybe for CS, Medal of Honour, Call of Duty, Wolfenstein ;) I think those are quite old now :P

Well the first game that comes to mind when you say favorite first person shooter game is Call of Duty because the single player is amazing and the graphics are good too. There is another game me and my friends play a lot even though it is really old and the graphics aren't that good at all. It's call Time Splitters (the first one) and I have it for the ps2. I don't know why but I love the game. There isn't anything that really stands out as a reason for liking the game. I guess it is just such a basic game that you can really get it to it and it isn't watered down like a lot of the newer games that are out.

Counter strike and Half-life, i don't know why people are not attracted to them anymore. I mean i know the new games have better graphics and voice but CS and HL are simple and great. Especially HL's story line. CS2D is fine too if you are looking for a quick simple game. Thats for PC, as for PS2 i have to say call of duty, i played the 2nd and 3rd edition. The 2nd was great, finished it more than one time. The 3rd was a disappointment , and i still haven't bought the 4th but what i hear its better than the 3rd one.

First of all I would have to say the Halo series. I like all of them, and have played them on cooperative with my brother in law... we are still going through Halo 3. I like that if we get a little bored, we usually will turn on each other after playing for a few hours... it's all in good fun.After Halo, would be Goldeneye on Nintendo64... I haven't played any other James Bond 007 games, but I bet they would be just as fun. I again really got into the multiplayer mode, and would continue to play it today.I have only played a few kinds of first person shooter. This third one would have to be Turok for the Nintendo64... I hear there is a newer version out there, I just cannot think of which console it is for. I remember adding stereo sound to Turok... and man it was the coolest thing ever! It had the jungle feel and the sound was amazing! I just liked how it flowed from one part to the other... And it was cool hearing TUROK! Fun, fun game!I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head... I don't know if I would love all of the shooter games... but I like that it has to have a different spin to it... I love James Bond flicks, so that is how I got into that one... But multiplayer with others on really good skill levels... Killer!

First of all I would have to say the Halo series. I like all of them, and have played them on cooperative with my brother in law... we are still going through Halo 3. I like that if we get a little bored, we usually will turn on each other after playing for a few hours... it's all in good fun.
After Halo, would be Goldeneye on Nintendo64... I haven't played any other James Bond 007 games, but I bet they would be just as fun. I again really got into the multiplayer mode, and would continue to play it today.

I have only played a few kinds of first person shooter. This third one would have to be Turok for the Nintendo64... I hear there is a newer version out there, I just cannot think of which console it is for. I remember adding stereo sound to Turok... and man it was the coolest thing ever! It had the jungle feel and the sound was amazing! I just liked how it flowed from one part to the other... And it was cool hearing TUROK! Fun, fun game!

I cannot think of anymore off the top of my head... I don't know if I would love all of the shooter games... but I like that it has to have a different spin to it... I love James Bond flicks, so that is how I got into that one... But multiplayer with others on really good skill levels... Killer!

Ok, so I just saw a Doom post, so I have played Doom and some Quake, but it was on PC, and it was basically to just play against someone who was really, really good at it... It was ok, but I also played Halo on PC multi-player, so we started our own Halo server and just played tons of Slayer, King of the Hill, and like Capture the Flag... Miss it, oh I do! But it is fun to play on our 42 inch and 50 inch... so it makes up for it...

My favorite first person shooter would be Counter Strike as its the first one Ive ever played. Im not a big fan of FPS but I prefer them way more than 3rd Person Shooters. Anywho the classic Counter Strike is gold and I think nearly everyone had already experienced this game as its like a starter for many people or a way of life for some. Some people do get paid to play Counter Strike like at tournaments etc. But yes Counter Strike was easy to get into and fun to play while it lasted for me.

My favorite FPS game would be Soldier Front it requires skill and allways fun to talk with other players on vent and just have fun. Its a good pass time thing but to be good at it you need to take time and practice