xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Not All Weapons Used In Army System yeah it is still happening

Well I have been active lately and for a while now the system hasn't been using all my weapons to attack and thus I have a very low attack point rating even though I probably would have had more. I sold a lot of weapons and now the bug seems to be only using not all my weapons even though I am losing battles because of this. What is going on? :)

I haven?t been able to use all my weapons for a long time. That is why I have a lot more two handed swords then anything else because I always use all my two handed swords. Sometimes I also end up using morning stars and battle axes but that is about it. Don?t worry too much if you can?t use all your weapons because it is a good way to bank money and if drastically increase you amount of attack soldiers you should be able to use more of them. Using more weapons means a higher repair cost . I have the second highest attack bonus and I rarely need close to that many weapons for most people I attack.

My suggestion get rid of all your weapons and armor except elven sweord and armor.

If you have 70,000 attack soldiers and 120,000 two handed swords only 70,000 two handed swords will be used. mercenaries don't use your weapons.Nils