xisto Community
Feelay

Help With Astahost Clock :s

OK.. the time on my PC is 11:31, while the clock here on Xisto shows 12:10 ... I have fixed all the GMT things.. but I can't understand why it is 40 minutes later than my PC on Xisto..And BTW.. where can I post when I have problems with the forums xD?? there is NO place that I can find on the forum..

Is the time on your PC correct? Try synchronizing it with official Windows/Linux servers, government servers in Britain, United States or Canada, or just check it with other sources (e.g. local TV channels, etc).

This is a server issue and not you as trap has this very same problem and the problem is that because of how the server deals with time it is a very sticky situation and trying to fix it the wrong way and it could cause some serious server issues. The admin are aware of the problem that I know about the timing issue as to when it will get fixed I don't know.