xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Running With Scissors1405241561

The Worst Singer That Made It Big

I my opinion it is soulja boy becasuse he can't sing, his dance was stolen and I just think he needs to quit singing forever. :mellow: Or if you would say William Hung made it big then my vote is definatly him because he sucks so bad its funny to listen to him. If you don't know who it is its the guy who sang She Bang in American Idol and never made it to HollyWoodSo what do you think?

Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

I my opinion it is soulja boy becasuse he can't sing, his dance was stolen and I just think he needs to quit singing forever. :mellow: Or if you would say William Hung made it big then my vote is definatly him because he sucks so bad its funny to listen to him. If you don't know who it is its the guy who sang She Bang in American Idol and never made it to HollyWood
So what do you think?

I would definetly say both the singers of Metro Station, who came out with that recent hit "Shake". If you watch them live, its absolutely horrendous, they just shout their lyrics. However, in their recordings, their voices sound beautiful. Hmm..

Haha :mellow: you guys have nothing on Wing.

Wikipedia synopsis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_(singer)
Her official homepage: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This lady really has guts. She is totally hilarious to watch on stage. Her mutations of songs are actually very clever... it's no wonder Wing has such a cult following.

Here is a story story of William Hung. He thought he was a great singer and dancer and desided to go to American Idol. Simon Cowell laughed at his face because he couldn't sing or dance worth crap. Of course he didn't make it to hollywood but little did he know that soon Koch Entertainment would offer him 25 grand to sing badly. He made 3 cds all of them sucking so much you laugh.If this guy doesn't take the cake I don't know how does. I also looked at Wing, Lance, and she has 14 cds out lol.

:mellow: Hehe, I looked at that William Hung... reckon he could make an awesome duet with my favourite Wing. It's funny how Hung's Wikipedia page states...

Perpetuating racial stereotypes

Commentator Emil Guillermo claimed that Hung may have not gained much attention had he been of another race, and his popularity may be derived from his being a walking representation of the Asian stereotype, characterized by nerdiness, studiousness, speaking with a strong fresh off the boat accent, and lacking singing talent or rhythm. Documentary filmmaker James Hou commented that "(a)s Asian Americans, we look through this racial lens, and we see this guy who embodies all the stereotypes we're trying to escape from."

...because any time someone comments to me about Asian singers, my mind goes to some of the kick-*bottom* Karaoke performers I've heard, who are really good.

Basically 99% of R&B "singers".Whoever sings for Green Day is awful. My niece likes some song called beautiful girl or something like that, the person seems to think whining is actually singing.Mariah Carey should learn how to actually hit a note instead of every note around it.Then of course there is the entire range of teeny "singers" manufactured by Disney or Nickelodeon PR machines. Essentially singers in general have increased in suck since the advent of MTV.

Edited by Darasen (see edit history)